Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TACM serpA

I took the MCAT this week. I had been scoring really well on my practice tests. And the real thing was quite a feat to accomplish—4.5 hours. I have to say that I think that it was at the same level of difficulty as the practice tests, but with the all the test-day pressure, it seemed at times a bit harder. I think if I had to guess, I’d say I probably got a score somewhere around my average. We will have to wait until May to find out.

I came out of the test with a bad headache because I’d been squinting for so long. I proceeded to have lunch at Borough Market, then walk along the Thames to Green Park. Lovely day, lovely walk. It’s good for that test to be over. I really hope I did well enough to not have to take it again.

This past week, I have been relaxing. I went to the Victoria and Albert museum on Monday, but I found the art tour we had about Constable to be really boring. I also went shopping for some new clothes yesterday.

A little rest, a little catch up, a little work on some stuff that’s been put aside while the MCAT loomed (for example, my book). I’m glad to be free, and I’m glad spring is continuing to flourish. Even if it is chilly outside. It makes the flowers stay fresher longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment